Do you live too far away from our clinic? Perhaps you'd really like the privacy of counselling without leaving your home or office? Or you've just had a baby and it's to overwhelming to leave home right now.
Whilst we love meeting with our clients in person, sometimes it's not possible.
Arranging a phone appointment is as easy as arranging an in-clinic appointment.
Phone the clinic on (+613) 9351-1166 and schedule in a suitable time and date with your preferred psychologist.
- Over the phone you will be asked for some contact details to help us proceed with tele or online counselling. We will request your email address so that you can complete an intake form and some short surveys that will provide us some information about your symptoms.
- We will also ask for a preferred telephone number or Skype ID.
- We will also ask for your credit card details, as payment will need to be secured at the time of the booking to secure your appointment time and a receipt will be emailed to you on the same day.
- The day before your scheduled appointment you will received a reminder call. If you need to change or cancel your appointment, you must provide us with at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment otherwise there will be a cancellation fee of $100.
- On the day of your tele-counselling or online counselling appointment you will be contacted 10 minutes prior by our Admin to ensure you are ready to take our call or connect with us at or as near to the scheduled appointment time.
After your scheduled appointment our Admin will contact you to make another appointment if that has been agreed upon between you and your Psychologist.